Who is it for?
The Employer and, if present, the Managers who organize and direct the activity according to the attributions assigned to him, must provide for the prior designation of the fire-fighting team, composed of the fire-fighting officers, or the workers in charge of implementing the fire prevention measures and fire fighting, evacuation of workplaces in case of serious and immediate danger, rescue, first aid and, in any case, emergency management. This obligation is enshrined in Article 18 of Legislative Decree 81/2008 and subsequent amendments, Consolidated Law on Occupational Health and Safety.
In particular, the figure of the worker in charge of fire prevention, fire fighting and emergency management is also provided for by the Decree of the Ministry of the Interior dated 10/3/1998 containing "General criteria for fire safety and for the management of emergency in the workplace ", which governs the aspects relating to training and, where necessary, technical suitability.
What are the arguments
FIRE AND PREVENTION
- Principles of combustion
- Combustion products
- Extinguishing substances in relation to the type of fire
- Effects of fire on man
- Prohibitions and restrictions on exercise
- Behavioral measures
FIRE PROTECTION AND PROCEDURES TO BE ADOPTED IN THE EVENT OF A FIRE
- Main fire protection measures
- Evacuation in case of fire
- Call for help
- Having read the fire safety register and clarification on portable fire extinguishers
- Instructions on the use of portable fire extinguishers and how to use hoses and hydrants
The course issues a regular certificate; to obtain the certificate, it is necessary to attend at least 90% of the course.
- Codice Corso: OK-AGGFIRE5